The Christian Magna Carta
WE AFFIRM the Christian Magna Carta which describes the following basic rights as implicit in the Gospel.
Everyone on earth has the right to:
- Hear and understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ,
- Have a Bible available in his/her own language,
- Have a Christian fellowship available nearby, to be able to meet for fellowship regularly each week,
and to have biblical teaching and worship with others in the body of Christ,
- Have a Christian education available for their children,
- Have the basic necessities of life: food, water, clothing, shelter, and health care,
- Lead a productive life of fulfillment spiritually, mentally, socially, emotionally, and physically.
We commit ourselves, by God’s grace, to fulfill this covenant and to live for His glory.
Committed to by YWAM international leadership 1981.